The Summer has me doing a fair amount of traveling – some in the country, some out of the country – by plane, train and automobile! This would typically be where I would “fall off the wagon”. I would give up by telling myself it’s only for a few days or a week but it becomes so much harder to get yourself back on track after a hiatus of any length of time. And more often than not, I wouldn’t get back on track.
Thankfully that won’t be happening this time! I’ll have my iPhone and iPad with me and BOD (Beachbody on Demand) so all I need is this device, wifi and a small amount of floor space. No wifi? No problem. You can even download up to 5 workouts on BOD just in case. Then all you need is your device!
With BOD, you have access to hundreds of workouts, their workout and nutrition guides, faqs and more. For me, it means I can go anywhere and not worry about missing a workout or needing to find a gym. Is your husband watching the US Open? No problem. I can take my iPad to another room and crush my workout. Hopping a flight to the UK? No problem. I’ve downloaded the workouts I want that don’t need weights or any additional equipment just my bodyweight and I’ll be taking my laptop so all I’ll need is some space in the hotel room. Warm weather is here and you want to take your workout to the park? No problem. Bring your phone, iPad or laptop and stream your workout while soaking up some rays.
What I love about BOD –
- You get 24/7 access to hundreds of workouts from anywhere you can access wifi
- There are literally hundreds of workouts so you never get bored
- You can download up to 5 workouts to your dashboard to play anytime you don’t have access to wifi
- Any fitness program you purchase is almost automatically added to your dashboard to begin playing whenever you are ready, so you don’t have to wait for your package to arrive in the mail
- When you sign up, you get your first 30 days FREE then it’s only $38.87/quarter
- As a Beachbody Club member, you will receive 10% off ALL Beachbody products you purchase
- I can workout ANYWHERE – in my living room, kitchen, on my patio or hotel room
It’s so easy, all you have to do is PUSH PLAY.