Sometimes the Summertime can be hard to stay on track. With warmer weather comes a lot of sweet cold treats. Well, here is a little something to help you get your daily nutrients, tastes delightful and won’t make you feel like you’ve taken a giant jump off the wagon.
CHOCOLATE SHAKEOLOGY PUDDING
- 1.5 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 Medium sized banana (frozen)
- 1.5 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Place Shakeology, banana and almond milk in the blender
- Blend until smooth
- If you find it too thick for your liking, simply add a small amount of Almond Milk to your mix and continue to blend
- If you would like your pudding to be more like ice cream, simply place in the freezer for 1 hour or until firm
- Serve and ENJOY!