If you’ve got a craving for something healthy and delicious for these warm summer mornings, look no further than Raspberry Chia Pudding!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk beverage
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 cups fresh (or frozen) raspberries (reserve 8 for garnish)
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish; optional)
- Combine almond milk, honey, chia seeds, and raspberries in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Cover bowl; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, mixing after 2 hours.
- Place chia seed mixture in small serving glasses or bowls; garnish with raspberries and mint leaves if desired.
- Serve and ENJOY!
(Recipe courtesy of Beachbody.com)