My husband is a “meat and potatoes” guy through and through and I well . . . am not! So I have to try to be creative or somehow make healthy items taste good so he comes over to my side. Sweet potato is a great meld of both our worlds when it comes to food. Better for you than french fries and delicious.
I always like to remind people that when it comes to me and my cooking skills – they are virtually nonexistent. Which for you means you’re going to get a tasty dish that is easy to make. If it’s not easy, I don’t make it.
- 2 – 3 medium Sweet Potatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough to coat potatoes)
- 1 tsp Mrs Dash No Salt Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Slice sweet potato
- Place in large bowl
- Add in EVOO and seasoning
- Spread on baking sheet
- Place in oven at 425 degrees for about 30 minutes or until crispy
- Serve and ENJOY!
Here’s a hint: I tend to cook ALL my vegetables this way. 🙂