It’s no lie when I say I am no Martha Stewart or Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen. Prior to becoming a Beachbody Coach, I had only made two meals – Beef Stews and Macaroni. I am all about easy, convenient and tasty. So when you see recipes on my blog it is because they taste good, are healthy and relatively easy to make. This is one I thought up in my sleep and decided to give it a try. I think you’ll like it!
CROCKPOT PORK CHOPS WITH ONIONS AND POTATOES
Cooking time: 5-6hours
Yields: 2 servings
- 1lb Pork Chops
- 8 oz Pearl Onions
- 1 cup Low-sodium Chicken Broth
- 2-3 Medium Potatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- “Dash” of Rosemary
- 2 tsp Honey
- Add all ingredients to your crockpot, except the honey
- Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours
- Add honey after 4 – 5hours, cook on high for the last hour
- Serve and ENJOY!