Sometimes the hardest part is knowing where to start. With not being very well-versed in the kitchen, I always knew that if I was going to be cooking, then it had to be easy and bonus points for being less time consuming. Especially being a mom, I value my time. This recipe here is one I make up virtually weekly as part of my meal prep to have on hand for an easy heat- up for my lunch or to add to any dinner.
This is my “go to” side dish and way to make up my veggies. You can cook it up in large enough quantities to get you through the week. I like cauliflower, brussel sprouts and asparagus but you could do this with almost any vegetables.
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 17oz bag of Baby Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 2tbsp Olive Oil
- Sprinkling Mrs Dash No-Salt Seasoning
- Sprinkling Garlic Salt
- Pre-heat oven at 425 degrees
- In a bowl or tupperware container mix up the brussel sprouts, chopped asparagus and cauliflower
- Add in the olive oil, Mrs Dash seasoning and garlic salt
- Mix thoroughly
- Place seasoned vegetables on baking sheet
- Place in the oven for about 40 – 50 minutes, stirring about halfway through
- Serve and ENJOY!