When I say that I am turning into Martha Stewart it is in fact because, thanks to my sister, I am obsessed with her cookbook ONE POT. This is where the below recipe for my new favorite chicken dish comes from. The video you’ll see is of the recipe as is in the cookbook but I have amended the recipe below to beef up the veggies!
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pints Grape Tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup pitted Olives
- 10 medium Shallots, halved
- Garlic Salt
- Mrs Dash No-Salt Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In medium bowl (or plastic container), combine tomatoes, shallots, chicken, olives, EVOO, salt (to taste) and Mrs Dash (to taste) and mix thoroughly
- Transfer all ingredients to roasting pan in a single layer and place in oven
- Roast in oven until chicken temp reaches 165 degrees, approximately 40 minutes
- Serve and ENJOY!
(21 Day Fix Containers: 4 servings – 1 Red, 1 Green)