Are you like the “old me”? Anytime I was set to travel, I would ALWAYS pack gym clothes which would virtually always come back still clean. But never fail, it would happen time and again. This vicious cycle of mine finally ended when I found Beachbody on Demand. I didn’t need to leave my hotel room or find a gym or studio to get my workout in. I’ve never been a runner so throwing my sneakers on and hitting the pavement just wasn’t for me.
Now, all I need is a small area to workout in, my iPhone and workout attire. That’s it! You can log in with your laptop, use the app from your phone or roku and push play. Think you’re headed someplace with spotty wifi? No problem. You can even download 7 workouts to stream when internet isn’t available.
This has literally been a godsend for me and one of the main reasons I’m able to stay healthy and keep going strong no matter where I am in the world. You can stream thousands upon thousands of different workouts – weights, no weights. There’s yoga, boxing, cardio dance, hiit and more. It’s no joke, there is something for everyone.
What excuse do you use for not making your health a priority?
Most workouts are only 30 minutes and you don’t need to leave your house so that cuts your travel time down to zero.
Beachbody has released a brand new Challenge Pack that is ONLY $199 for an ENTIRE YEAR of Beachbody on Demand plus 30 day supply of Shakeology. That means you get access to every single program we have ever released as well as any new ones that are released during the year. That’s pretty amazing at under $17/month plus 30 meals of Shakeology!
What’s the price of a local gym? I don’t know about you but I was paying close to $70 / month or $30 a class for boutique fitness classes!
It’s almost too easy. Simply log in and push play. Thirty minutes later you’re drenched in sweat and ready to tackle the day. But don’t take my word for it, try it out for yourself.
BEACHBODY ON DEMAND – ALL ACCESS PACK
Traveling is certain to take a toll on anyone for a number of reasons but especially if you’re working to make changes to a healthier lifestyle and a stronger, fitter you. Would you believe me if I told you that I started my journey on January 2, 2016 and that I travelled a total of roughly 11 weeks during the year and still found myself down 30 pounds, countless inches and going strong on my journey to a healthier, stronger me by the end of 2016?!
Here are my tops tips from what I’ve learned.
- Keep Moving. Don’t let being on vacation or away from home keep you from exercising. Just because your environment is different it doesn’t mean that you need to stop moving completely. Go for a walk, go for a hike, run on the beach or trek around the neighborhood but start your day with some form of activity. With Beachbody on Demand, I am able to bring my workouts with me and do them anywhere I can bring my phone, laptop or plug in the Roku. And I don’t need wifi as you can download up to 7 workouts to play anytime.
- Make healthy eating decisions. I’m not saying you cannot enjoy or indulge in a little yummy goodness but just don’t let yourself go crazy at every meal. Make a plan even if it’s in your head. I’m going to have a drink (or two) with dinner so make sure your breakfast and lunch are healthier choices. Choose lean meats, vegetable, fruits. Still try to stay away from sugary options.
- Make a plan. I like to plan ahead by bringing some healthy snack options with me like nuts, bananas, carrots, Shakeology, Rx Bars. If you have the options with you already then it is a no-brainer when you’re stuck in a situation where there are no good choices for you. It’s great to pack in your carry-on as well as we all know airport options can be pretty bleak at times.
- Drink lots of water. Staying hydrated is key no matter where you are – home or away. It will help with fatigue, flush out toxins and will help with digestion amongst other great benefits.
- Don’t stress. Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither will your healthy lifestyle. Focus on making small changes as they will in the end make a big impact.