Being a mom isn’t always easy. You spend your time worrying about and looking after everyone else but YOU. It’s carpools and practices, playgroups and field trips. It’s school lunches and dinner, it’s laundry and dishes and cleaning. It’s making sure you’re whole family is taken care of and putting yourself last on the list. And when you become a mom for the very first time and you bring home your amazing little bundle of joy, it’s not eating properly and living in sweatpants. You don’t remember the last time you showered and you dread the thought of seeing yourself in the mirror. You see the celebrities on tv who gave birth the day before and already look like they did before. You feel bad about yourself and what’s hiding under that baggie sweatshirt but couldn’t possible think about yourself right now. SOUND FAMILIAR??
I love being a new mom but I didn’t always know there would be an emotional roller-coaster that would come with it. And I don’t mean the love and joy and googlie eyes that I would have for my new babbling bundle of buggars but that out of body, have no idea what to do with my new rolls, don’t know when I last washed my hair and where in the world are my jeggings emotions. But, the inner lack of confidence, the stress, the feeling ashamed at being sad when I know all I should feel is happiness, for lack of a better word. I was that new mom. The one who was all smiles and butterflies telling everyone how amazing life is and how I feel great, never better but inside I would cringe at the thought of having to put on “normal clothes” to leave the house.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
I’ve been there and have gotten myself to the other side. I am a confident, (still don’t know when I last washed my hair), strong mom who knows that MOMMIN’ AIN’T EASY. But I know what to do to keep myself happy and healthy and confident in my own skin. And that my friends is what I have learned to be able to inspire others to be confident in their own skin.
What you’ll receive when you join me TODAY:
- Your first 30 day supply of Shakeology—the superfood protein shake that helps give you energy, reduce cravings, accelerate your fitness results AND give you one meal a day that you don’t have to think about!
- 30 minute workouts because you don’t need to spend hours (and don’t have the hours) at a gym in order to get results
- 30 day access to Beachbody on Demand so you can workout from ANYWHERE with wifi
- Access to my private Facebook group which is a community full of supportive, motivational women JUST LIKE YOU working to get their #momfidence and #mombod back
- Simple, easy portion controlled nutrition – no more counting calories, no more counting points
- Meal planning made easy
- Healthy swaps
- How to eat out and travel without ruining any progress you have made
My goal is to teach you how to make a lifestyle change, not a crash diet!! I want to give you tools that will last a lifetime!!